I am happy to know that you are interested in learning a little more about my business.
I will try my best to provide you with as much information as possible - and I encourage you to contact me, should you have any further questions! I'll be more than happy to get in touch with you!
I founded this business in 2012. Long before we launched the online-store, I developed standards which - in my opinion - are absolute necessities in order to build a successful (online) business.
The following aspects form the foundation of my business-philosophy, which sets us apart from many other small businesses and large corporations:
- HIGH-QUALITY PRODUCTS - I guarantee that all the products we offer in our store are of high quality. I am personally involved in the design-process of most products we offer. I have very high standards regarding quality - and we only offer products that meet and exceed my requirements.
And to ensure that nothing slips through the cracks, we test and check every single product for functionality and flawlessness in our warehouse right before we place it in the shipping box to get it on the way to you.
- FREE SHIPPING WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS - Having a well thought-out shipping process plays a big role in e-commerce. It is very important to me that our customers don't get 'punished' with increasing shipping-cost for purchasing more products. Actually, I want to reward you for purchasing more. We offer Free Shipping for all our products - no matter what quantity and without any minimum-purchase requirements!
- PERSONAL CONTACT - Even though we live in the age of e-commerce, I strongly believe that personal contact and the relationship between customer and seller is highly important. A key-element in my philosophy is to create a 'mom-and-pop-store' feeling - and to connect this feeling with the modern e-commerce of the 21st century. I try to accomplish this by publishing videos all over our website in which I explain the services and products we offer, my personal recommendations and experiences with our products and any other information that might be helpful for you. I hope that by doing so, I can start building a relationship between you and me, start gaining your trust and eventually win a new satisfied customer.
- SUSTAINABILITY - It is my goal to built long lasting relationships with our customers. It is not my intention to talk you into products which you don't want or need. I am not chasing 'that one big sale'. I just offer products that might help make your life easier and more enjoyable. And this, in combination with the other aspects in my business philosophy, makes me confident that we can build a sustainable business with returning and satisfied customers.
- HONESTY - I deeply believe that honesty is one of the most important aspects in any kind of business as well as in everybody's personal life. And I promise that I will always be totally honest and open with anybody I get in contact with.
- RELIABILITY - I will always stand by my word and be 100% reliable in my actions.
- TRUST - My goal is to gain your trust with professionalism, honesty and reliability.
- DEDICATION - With the support of my suppliers and my team, I will make any effort and go out of my way to satisfy our customers' needs in order to build a successful and sustainable business.
- PRIDE - I take pride in what I do: the internet presence, the products we offer, and the way I interact with our customers.
These are the key aspects of my business philosophy. I will try my very best to hold on to these standards every single day, with every single person I get in contact with.
At the very end, just a little bit about myself:
I was born and raised in Germany and moved to the United States in 2010 at the age of 25. My father owns and operates an aluminum-foundry in a small town in the northern part of Germany - so I grew up being involved in this operation here and there. This is where my love for working with high-quality products and materials evolved.
In order to expand my skills, my father advised me to learn and study something completely different from his own profession - so I decided to major in business and restaurant management in Hannover, Germany.
It has always been my dream and passion to run my own business - starting with the idea to sell 'Bratwurst' sausages on a busy street as a 7-year-old boy, over opening a go-cart-track when I was 11, to planning and designing my own restaurant-concept in my early 20s. After my relocation to the US, I quickly drifted away from the restaurant-industry. Several coincidences made me take a close look at the retail business - which ultimately lead me to start this company here in Las Vegas.
Now, I can combine my love for high-quality products and materials - with my passion for serving my customers and creating smiles with the products we offer.
Thank you very much for visiting our website! I am looking forward to doing business with you!